Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fairy Tales


Fairy tales are my favourite. The best Fairy Tales in live action movies that I watched was The Never Ending Story (1984) and I could never get bored watching it over and over. Everything is so exciting, beautiful and magical in this movie!

About Fairy Tales, I love the concept of
Happily Ever After, and this phrase seems to a DREAM to every young girl. Well, I know that I am not that young anymore, to have such fantasy or dream; and of course I know about reality because I had seen so much as I grow older. However, I am a Pisces, and for that reason, I am born to be a dreamer. Therefore, it is very normal that I actually do fantasize and dream, more than anybody else around me. By the way, I have very good imaginations too. And my habit of imagining myself in a Fairy Tale would just turn on easily, right after I read or watched one.

Id always love the Glass Slippers in Cinderella, having long and silky hair like Rapunzel, a prince who rescues me from danger, and many more. I even dream of having a crystal clear glass casket to lay in, when I die someday. That would be so cool! Most of all, I desire to wear beautiful gowns, attending balls, and then to dance with somebody I love, just like living in the world of Fairy Tales. Erm I guess a white gown with glittering sparklers would be something great, especially the dress in the cartoon, Cinderella (1950 version).

I personally prefer Fairy Tales in live, than in texts! I enjoy watching all kinds of movies about Fairy Tales and could never want to miss any of them. There is a list here where all kinds of Fairy Tales movies can be found!!! Check it out and see which you had watched before and which you had missed out.

http://www.mrqe.com/lists/live-action-fairy-tales/the-best-to-worst-liveaction-fairy-tales

 
The Princess and The Frog Prince

One of My FAVOURITE....

Fairy Tale comes TRUE
when you're wearing a diamond ring of
Disney's Enchanted Ring from Poh Kong Jewellery


 

No comments: